Can you make everyone at the 7 Eleven listen to your latest remix of Skrillex or do you have more subs in your car than seats? If so, this competition is for you! The Meguiar’s Looks Good Sounds Great competition is a great way to support Camp Quality, win some prizes and a trophy all by playing your favourite tunes for the panel of judges.
* Operating at NSW, WA and VIC events
* Entry is $10.00 per car
* The vehicle must have all doors and boot open
* The vehicle must have a Cruise for Charity entrant sticker
How does it work?
* Join the list of cars part of the event at the Cruise for Charity stand
* When its your turn, open the car up and play your favourite tune for 15 seconds (or until advised)
*Judges will score out of 10 each
* Judges will take into consideration, song choice, vehicle exterior, interior and sound quality
* The winner will be announced at 3:00pm after the raffle is completed
*Images supplied by Street Commodores Magazine