This year, the Liqui-Moly Hunt for Horsepower have teamed up with Dynotech by Dyno Dynamics to bring you another great part of MotorEx Cruise for Charity.
To compete in the Liqui-Moly Hunt for Horsepower the rules are simple:
* Entry is $60.00 per car
* The car must have a MotorEx Cruise for Charity entrant sticker – proof you have donated to a worthy cause
* The car must run on the Dynatech Dyno at MotorEx Cruise for Charity
* The car will be run up in the Shoot Out mode as per a typical power run
* Cars will get a maximum of three dyno runs
* All vehicles will be subject to the dyno operators safety review. It is the operators discretion if the vehicles will be deemed suitable or unsuitable to participate.
But wait there is more! This year, each state will have a trophy and prize pack for the winner, and the highest horsepower nationally will receive a $1,000 cash prize!!
The winner from 2012, Jason Clements and JET3LT are set to return to defend their title!