Meguiar’s MotorEx is no longer a static event. The Dyno Dynamics crew will have one of their 1200hp Dynotech dynos on hand, to enable horsepower fanatics to push their vehicles to their power limits in a safe, controlled environment in the Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition.
We’re looking for unique machines that can put on a crowd-pleasing show. Prospective entrants need to sound insane, have a cool feature that will wow the audience, or just be straight up tough! Want to represent a workshop? That’s fine too, simply tell us why the crowd will want to see your car run.
Up for grabs is two awards; CROWD FAVOURITE NATURALLY ASPIRATED and CROWD FAVOURITE ASSISTED. Spaces are limited, with successful applicants receiving prime VIP parking within the Power Pit and the opportunity to spin the rollers. If you wish to participate in the Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition, apply now! Don’t wait, get your application in immediately to secure a time slot to run your car and prove what it’s capable of.
Note: Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition entrants vehicles must remain within the Power Pit area for the full day (see below for roll-in/roll-out times). Open to dedicated dyno entrants only, existing MotorEx entrants are not permitted to relocate their vehicles from any other show area to the Power Pit.
WHAT YOU GET
For your $40.00 entry fee, Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition participants receive:
· Prime parking position within the Power Pit area.
· Free entry into Meguiar’s MotorEx.
· $5.00 off buddy pass admission tickets (maximum of 2).
· Entrant discount on the Meguiar’s MotorEx event T-shirt.
POWER PIT AWARDS
· Crowd Favourite Naturally Aspirated
· Crowd Favourite Assisted
The Dyno Dynamics operators will decide which vehicle was the biggest crowd pleaser in each class. Awards announced Sunday afternoon.
· Maximum limit of 1200hp, two-wheel drive vehicles only.
· Cannot be entered elsewhere in MotorEx.
· Engine bay must be fully enclosed.
· Pump fuel only (no methanol, or other exotic fuels).
· Vehicle must be fitted with road tyres in good condition, no slicks or re-treads permitted.
· Must have a full exhaust, no dump pipes permitted.
· Maximum of two persons per vehicle permitted inside the fence line at any one time.
· All vehicles must enter the allotted area between 8:00am and 9:00am on the correct day (*Note: A different line-up of vehicles will be selected for Saturday and Sunday).
· Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition entrants must remain in the allotted area until 5:00pm.
· There is no allocated area for unloading or loading of vehicles from a trailer, tilt tray or tow truck. All Dyno Dynamics Dyno Exhibition entrants must make their way into the allotted area under their own power.